Skiing in Gerardmer: 20 slopes (40km) , closest area to from the Chalet (only a 10 minute ride: Google Maps: Gerardmer – la Mauselaine)
Nordic skiing in Gérardmer: 30Km of slopes. Drive to our partner Ski-L’éclair and start your trip from there (only 5 minutes from the Chalet).
To get there: Google Maps: SKIS L’ECLAIR.
Skiing in La Bresse-Hohneck: The biggest ski-resort of NE of France. 220 hectares reserved for skiing. Non stop skiing from 6am to 0945pm
To get there: About 20 minutes by car from the Chalet: Google Maps “La Bresse-Hohneck” ski
Children have their own ski-space in OPOUALAND.
Ski slopes and nordic tracks in Rochesson: a short walk from the chalet.
To get there. Exit the chalet to your right. Cross the street towards the left. Cross the small river “Le Bouchot” and follow the road)
Ice skating in Gérardmer: see also summer activities
- Nautical activities around the lake of Gérardmer: Surfing, sailing, diving, cayaking… Also electrical boat rides.
Hiking routes around Rochesson:
Hike to the “Saut du Bouchot” Waterfalls from the Chalet AzurEstia
Hike around du “Ballon d’Alsace”: (take your car to go to the Ballon d’Alsace)
- ACRO-Sphère à Gérardmer: Adventure parc of the région:
Unfortunately only in french: adress: 50, Chemin du bas du Launard 88400 GERARDMER – Tél. 06 06 888 700
- Bike-Park: La Bresse-Hohneck
- Summer sled rides: La Bresse-Hohneck (La Schlucht)
- Sport complex of Gérardmer: Interior pool and swimming activities
- Bowling alley of Gérardmer
around Rochesson: see Visirando