Information on what to do in the region (tourism): here
1- Shopping alternatives in France:
The French “Drive” Shopping System: Order Online, pay, set a pick-up time and that’s it.
- Epinal: If you arrive from the North (Nancy): Carrefour Drive in Epinal-Jeuxey:
- Leclerc Drive in Epinal Golbey: Avenue du Général Leclerc, 88190 Golbey
If you arrive via Saint-Dié-des-Vosges:
- Leclerc Drive in Saint-Dié-des-Vosges: 5, rue Marcel Mauss, 88100 St-Dié-des-Vosges
Arriving via Remiremont:
- Leclerc Delivery Service in St-Etienne les Remiremont (close to McDonalds), on the route to Rochesson. You can order in person, by phone or Fax and they’ll deliver it to the Chalet.
3- Bakeries (in order of preference)
- Vagney: on the road from and to Rochesson, park in the “30kph” zone. Follow the signs to the bakery.
- Le Syndicat: at the roundabout coming from Remiremont ou Vagney.
- Gérardmer: coming from Rochesson, at the first roundabout.
4- Ski and Sports Equipment
We have a cooperation with “Skis l’Eclair” which offers all renters of our chalet a 10% discount on all rental equipment. “Skis l’Eclair” is to be found on the road which leads from the chalet to the ski slopes of Gérardmer “La Mauselaine”.
Address: 53 Chemin des Bas Rupts, 88400 Gérardmer, Tel: 03 29 63 04 52, opening hours from 08h- 18h30 every day. Closed for lunch only Mo.-Fr. 12-13h30.
We only recommend restaurants that we have appreciated:
Mid level prices:
- Vagney, A Table: Very good service, excellent food and nice setting.
- Remiremont: Panda Wok, Buffet style Chinese restaurant for the whole family.
- Géradmer: Pizzeria San Remo
A little more expensive…
Gastronomique French restaurant (a must).